Now fortified with Buffered Mineral Complex (BMC). Learn More.
Stamm 30® is an equine specific highly concentrated source of proteins, vitamins and minerals, designed for foals, weanlings, yearlings, gestating mares, lactating mares, breeding stallions and performance horses.
Stamm 30 is manufactured in an “easy to use” pellet. Pelleting of Stamm 30 aids in increasing digestibility, reduces waste, and provides for uniform dispersion when being mixed with other feedstuffs.
Stamm 30 is very easy to use in conjunction with any type of feeding program or management application:
- It can be fed with oats or other unfortified grain to provide “balanced” nutrients for horses of all classes and ages.
- It can be mixed with sweet feed or pelleted rations when additional nutrient fortification is needed.
- It can be fed alone to mature horses being maintained on all forage diets (easy keepers) and to young growing horses experiencing developmental orthopedic disease (physitis, contracted tendons, osteochondrosis) as a low calorie source of essential protein, vitamins and minerals.
- It can be fed as a “top dress” for performance diets when the stress of high levels of physical activity requires the maximum level of nutrient fortification.
- Foal: 1
- Weanlings: 1.5 – 2
- Yearlings: 1 – 2
- Lactating Mares: 2 – 3
- Breeding Stallions: 1.5 – 2
- Performance Horses: 2
- Pregnant Mares: 2 – 3