Mill Racing Horse Feed
A high-energy, highly palatable feed specifically designed for horses in work.
- Science based, fixed formulation
- State of the art, precision manufacturing at an ionophore free mill
- Top quality, palatable ingredients
- Beet pulp for reduced digestive upset
- Yeast Culture for improved digestibility
- Organic minerals for greater absorption and more efficient utilization
- Selenium yeast for safer, more bio-available source of selenium
Ingredients - Whole Oats, Cracked Corn, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers, Dried Grains with Solubles, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Yeast Culture, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Fenugreek, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Complex
Feeding Instructions - Mill Racing is a fully fortified textured sweet feed. It is not necessary to add additional protein, vitamin or mineral supplements if this feed is fed as directed. Feed 6-18 pounds per day depending on the intensity of work, size and body condition of the horse. Always provide a clean, fresh source of water as well as high quality hay. Detailed feeding suggestions are available upon request.