All natural fertilizer
- All natural source of organic Nitrogen and Phosphorus.
- Domestic Bone Meal is 100% pure, with no additives or fillers.
- For bulbs and all perennials at planting time.
For use on:
Bulbs, gardens, trees, shrubs, flowers and roses
Fall Planted Bulbs:
Spring Planted Bulbs
When to use:
- Apply at time of planting
- For existing plants use spring & fall
How much to use:
Bulbs and Gardens:
Apply at a rate of 10 pounds per 100 sq. ft., raking it well into the soil. For individual bulbs, mix 1 teaspoon of Bone Meal into the soil.
Shrubs and Trees:
Apply 1 or 2 pounds depending upon size of shrub or tree. Rake well into soil under entire spread of shrub or tree.
Apply 2 oz or one heaping tablespoon per pot and work into the soil. Water thoroughly after applying.