Triple Crown's Alfa-Lox Fortified Forage is changing it's name and packaging appearance to Triple Crown Stress Free Fortified Forage.
NEW NAME & LOOK; SAME EXACT PRODUCT.
A FORTIFIED FORAGE SUPPLEMENT TO SUPPORT NORMAL DIGESTIVE HEALTH IN ALL CLASSES OF HORSES. IDEAL FOR HORSES WITH COLONIC ULCERS AND THOSE WHO TEND TO GO OFF FEED.
Triple Crown Alfa-Lox™ Forage is a fortified forage supplement that utilizes a nutrient-based approach to support digestive health.
- A highly palatable forage balancer that will help keep your horse eating
- New! Now with ButiPEARL Z EQ — encapsulated pearls of supplemental butyric acid and zinc — helps strengthen the intestinal tract and build a barrier against Leaky Gut
- ButiPEARL Z EQ also contains essential peppermint oils, which offers enhanced aroma and palatability to the forage
- L-carnitine, an amino acid recommended by veterinarians, helps to increase nutrient metabolism and improve cellular repair
- Mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) help stimulate immune function
- Flaxseed oil which is high in Omega-3 fatty acids and aids in the reduction of intestinal cell inflammation
- Chopped alfalfa hay provides a buffering effect
- Feed 2-4lbs per day; a little goes a long way
Crude Protein (min.) 14.00%
Crude Fat (min.) 7.00%
Crude Fiber (max.) 25.00%
Sun-Cured Alfalfa, Yeast Culture, Yeast Extract, L-Carnitine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Distillers Dried Grains, Cane Molasses, Flaxseed Oil, Soybean Oil, Butyric Acid, Zinc Oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Peppermint Essential Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, (Propionic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives)) (Free from Restricted Ruminant Protein Products per Title 21, CFR 589.2000/2001) Packaged in 40 lb. bags.
Feed 2 – 4 pounds of Alfa-Lox per horse per day. Alfa-Lox can be mixed with horse’s grain or fed separately.
NOTE: Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Keep product fresh in cool, dry storage. Examine product daily. DO NOT use product that is old, or contaminated with mold, insects or foreign material.