“Halite” - Rock salt-a natural mineral
• Melts best above 20˚F, but will melt down to about 5˚F
• Ice melt; crystals also provide traction
• Works slower than Calcium Chloride but faster than Potassium Chloride & Urea
• Least expensive of ice melting products
• Mix of small and large crystals for immediate melting and to provide longevity of melting • Hard on concrete, lawns, shrubs, other plants
50 Pound Bag
Additional delivery fees are required due to the size, weight or special handling needs of this item.
Delivery Timing & Fees:
Ice melt deliveries are $60.00 for the 1st ton, $75.00 for 2 tons, and $90.00 for more than 3 tons. Deliveries over a 50-mile radius may be extra for low volume orders.
For delivery options call The Mill of Bel Air, 410-838-6111.