AluShield™ is a convenient, water-resistant aerosol bandage that creates a protective barrier against external irritants in simple wounds of small and large animals. It is ideal for application to minor cuts and abrasions.
- Leaves no antibiotic residues
- Fast and easy to use spray application
- Provides a protective barrier while still allowing the wound to breathe
- May be applied over ointments or salves helping reduce the risk of infection
- Can be easily removed with soap and water
Shake well before use. Clean the area to be sprayed. Apply a thin layer of AluShield powder to the area. Repeat daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
- Contents under pressure. Do not use in the presence of an open flame or spark.
- This product stains. Avoid contact with hands, clothes, and objects.
- For external use only. Not intended for use in deep, infected, open/draining or complex wounds. If in doubt, please consult a veterinarian.
Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not store at temperatures above 50°C (122°F).
2.6oz Aerosol Can