Reduce farm odors. Protect nutrients.
More Than Manure® (MTM®) polymer technology reduces farm odors while protecting your manure’s phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N) for improved plant uptake.
Used on over two million acres, MTM maximizes your yield potential, ensures your operation’s Manure Management Plan is profitable and helps fulfill your commitment to your neighbors, community, and the environment. As part of 4R Nutrient Stewardship and a manure Best Management Practice (BMP), MTM gives you the confidence that your manure investment will increase crop performance while protecting your air, water, and soil.
- Reduces ammonia levels in confinement buildings and on manure-treated fields
- Reduces phosphorus lock-up in the soil and nitrogen loss to volatilization and leaching
- Reduces solids in pits or lagoons
- Reduces required agitation and mechanical separation of solids
- Does not require specialized mixing or application equipment
- Quick, safe and easy handling and application
- Delivers a 2:1 ROI
Always read and follow label instructions and restrictions before use. Consult with a Mill Crop Advisor or Verdesian Life Sciences representative for specific guidelines.
More Than Manure may be used with any crop and in any soil type where the use of animal manures is appropriate. Suggested application rate is 18 oz per acre; for full pits or lagoons, add product per the Liquid Equation Chart on the label.