IverCare (Ivermectin Paste) 1.87%
Remove worms and bots with a single dose of IverCare® (ivermectin paste) 1.87%. This convenient paste offers broad-spectrum parasite control and comes in the extended Sure-Grip™ syringe. Proudly made in the U.S.A., it's the only ivermectin product that treats horses up to 1,500 pounds in a single dose.
- Broad-spectrum parasite control
- The only ivermectin that treats horses up to 1,500 lbs in one dose
- Available in the easy-to-use Sure-Grip™ syringe
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Red Apple Flavored
Dosage and Administration
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,500 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
From the manufacturer: IverCare® (ivermectin paste) 1.87% is FDA-Approved for equine use only, and only pursuant to, and in accordance with, its label. It is only effective for the approved indications on the label. This product has not been tested in humans and is not approved for use with humans. Any and all off-label use is unsafe, and is strictly prohibited.
- While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
- Make sure that the horse's mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.