EcoSyl 400 WS or 800 WS
- 400 WS treats 400 tons ensilage
- 800 WS treats 800 tons ensilage
EcoSyl is a bacterial inoculant for use with corn, legumes, grasses and cereal grains being harvested at high moisture for ensilage. It combines two bacterial strains, Lactobacillus plantarum strain MTD/1 for improved fermentation and Lactobacillus buchneri strain PJB/1 for improved aerobic stability, giving you more better quality silage to feed.
Features and Benefits
- Faster, more efficient fermentation
- More nitrogen preserved as true protein
- Improved aerobic stability
- Reduced heating and waste
- Less risk of mycotoxins
- Lower DM losses
Mixing and Application
- Available for liquid application only
- One bottle treats 100 ft of forage
- Apply from 20-21 ml/ton
- Tank mix life: 48 hours
- Shelf life (unopened): 24 months in a cool, dry place.
- GMO free, suitable for organic use.