Goldfinches will feed upside-down, but House Finches won’t! Small ports dispense thistle seeds economically – birds pull out seeds individually like feeding from a flower.
- Goldfinches will feed upside-down, but House Finches won't!
- Small ports dispense thistle economically - birds must pull seed out
- Cap is designed with washers to discourage squirrels and raccoons from accessing seed, but allow for easy refilling and cleaning
- Sloped base keeps seed within easy reach for birds
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube won't yellow with age
- Threaded base allows for addition of a seed tray
- Die-cast zinc cap and base are powder-coated in yellow
- Proudly made in the USA