Lignetics Premium Hardwood Pellets by the ton are 50 bags to a pallet and are helping to support the United States economy. Wood pellet fuel is a renewable heating source that includes many American-based industries. The material is recycled, gathered, manufactured as wood pellets, transported, distributed and used in wood pellet stoves that are produced in the United States.
Available in 40 pound bags.
Volume discounts available.
- Made from recycled, renewable sawmill waste
- Contain all-natural biomass.
- Designated premium grade by the Pellet Fuel Institute.
- Produce a consistent, high BTU output and produce less than one percent ash.
- The emission rate for wood pellet stoves when using Lignetics premium wood pellets is approximately 1.2 grams per hour, which falls well below the nationwide EPA regulation of less than 7.5 grams per hour.
Lignetics Premium Wood Pellets Are Produced in the United States for Use in North America
Delivery Timing & Fees:
Please note, pallet delivery timing varies depending on the season. If you have any questions, please call. Delivery fees may vary based on quantity and distance. Please email or call for a quote on a pallet or bundled items.
Delivery charges are $60.00 for the first pallet, $75.00 for two pallets and $90.00 for three or more pallets. For less than full pallets or hand unloading, delivery is $14.00 plus $2.00 per bag handling fee. Drop must be within 40 feet of vehicle and no stairs.
Contact: Call 410-452-8177
Deliveries over 50-mile radius may be extra for low volume orders. The Mill delivers to SE PA and MD. We do not freight ship large items out of our local delivery areas.